Haha I always type in Chinese today it would be different :)
In this world there are always good and bad points of someone. There is no one in this world that is perfect. When someone is in love they always change themselves to be someone they are not. Back then I did exactly the same thing. I changed so much, I just wasn't me anymore. I was someone who I don't even know. I had no more funnny smiles, or jokes because I was worried of being judge by him. But now since we separated I actually went back to the old me. The pressure of being someone I wasn't is off my shoulders now. I can say very loudly that I am so much more happier. Ever since our break up , I can be so honest here I was not happy at all. Not laughing, not smiling. I was tiring myself out a lot. But now, I should say I have never felt so proud.
Back then I would always cry and complain. When you realize that you don't need him anymore. You don't need him to be happy anymore, because you got many other people who cares and loves you.
As my friend always say to me这个世界不会因为没存谁而停下来. It is true. And for me, it took me a while to realize that. You decided to leave me,it is your lost, because I know and understand now that I can be a happy person even without you.
No matter how much you love a person, always be yourself. If someone does not like you the way you are, then there isn't much point in the relation anymore. The only reason would be you would be more tired and would not enjoy the relation but instead feel stressed.
Every one of us have our own self. No matter what happens, don't ever give up that.
But I know that , the separation of us is a good thing. Because you wouldn't even care. You took less than 2 days to move on, what type of person are you. The only reason is that you never loved or even liked me. Then why would I still dwell on it, when I can have my own happiness. You are not worth it at all.
The me now, is happy. Very happy, although I still do think about him,but I know that it would be memories. I have people who care about me and love me. I would never be lonely. I have amazing people in my life. I really should feel lucky, when I cry or upset I have people there to care about me. And telling me jokes hehe. When I cry , you will cry with me. Haha.
Real friend will always be within your reach. :)
So why would I need a person there who is completely heartless. Decides to leave you when our going through very hard time. It is so heartless. And these type of people , would never be forgiven and would have karma back at them. Should be tortured. One day, they would be hurt as well, exactly the same way they hurt the other person. It is just a matter of time, so all you could do is see them get hurt for something they did to themselves.
But remember , no matter what happened smile and one day you would be able to get your happiness back. :)
And I will always love you my awesome wifey and hubby :) (s) hehehehehe mwah <3
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
:)
Posted by ^_^.... i love u at 5:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment